Thumbnail Filmstrip of Kone Coffee Filter for Chemex Images
About Kone Coffee Filter for Chemex
This is a free shipping item.
The fourth generation Kone is here! Price reduced about 1/3, years in the making, the new Kone filter brews better, easier to clean and more durable than ever.
The KONE Coffee Filter is a stainless steel reusable filter which allows for more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee than paper. Designed to create the best coffee possible for those seeking a sustainable alternative to paper filter. Made to be perfectly mated with Chemex brewers, it has fast become the de facto standard for high end pourover. It is not only an environmental replacement for paper filters, but contributes to a fuller cup of coffee as well.
The Able Kone is loved by coffee pros, competitors and enthusiasts alike. Its forgiving, yet capable design makes brewing pour-over coffee approachable for everyone, while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. Featuring a new square-to-round hole design, bright polished finish, and more durable construction, the newest Kone is the most capable yet.
- Fits 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex® coffee makers.
- Fits Technivorm Moccamaster, Ratio Eight and Bonavita automatic drip brewers or other brewers that use a V-shaped filter.
- 5 1/8" diameter, 4" height.
- Certified food-safe stainless steel and plastic.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.
Photos of the Kone filter
photos courtesy Able Brewing