Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT
In stock and shipping
Our Price Includes:
- Free Ground Shipping Service in Continental US. (Canada, Hawaii, Alaska see below**)
- 2 half pound bags of freshly roasted coffee from Willoughby's Coffee & Tea
- Packet of Cleancaf coffeemaker cleaner
- Box of 100 paper coffee filters
About Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT
The CDT was replaced by the CDGT some years ago - same brewer with the only changes being the design of the filter basket, the basket bracket, and, a slight change to the finish of the tower. This filter holder permits you to remove the pot and automatically closes the flow of coffee. The finish of the body is still the same polished silver but now has a vertical corrugated design.
The alternately styled model Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT Clubline brewer is, like the Technivorm KBT-741, a simple, precise and elegant electric drip brewer. No gadgets here. This is a handmade coffeemaker built in Holland. The main asset of the Moccamaster products are their ability to maintain perfect brewing temperature throughout the entire brewing cycle, an attribute that has earned it certification from at least two coffee trade associations. This is a quality product, done simply. Specifications are the same the as the KBT-741 model - the main differences are in styling. The Thermo Moccamaster CDT/CDGT brewer has a tall, cylindrical water tank section, crafted by Gerard-Clement Smit of Technivorm. Smit received the Coffee Technician of the Year Award from the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe. Smit and Technivorm marry clean, interesting design with brewing excellence. Recommended in articles by Forbes, Wine Spectator and Barron's. We offer several stainless thermal carafe models.
EVERY 10 CUP TECHNIVORM FROM ROASTMASTERS INCLUDES
*** $15.00 shipping discount to Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. Enter coupon code SHIPDISC during checkout.
The Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT Features
- Brews at a consistent 200 degrees batch after batch.
- Brews up to 10 cups. Capacity is 1.25 liters (about 43 ounces). Brew time for a full pot is about 4.75 minutes at drip grind.
- Includes all stainless thermal carafe with brew-thru lid. There is no heating soleplate on thermal models.
- Includes a sample package of Dezcal descaler.
- Filter basket has drip stop.
- Uses paper cone filters (supplied with our offer) or goldfilter.
- Polished aluminum, scratch resistant, vertically corrugated finish.
- Original Clement Design (aka Smitdesign) hand-built by Technivorm of Amerongen, the Netherlands.
- Height 15.8"
- Width 11.5"
- Depth 7"
- Weight: 9 pounds
- 1400 watts. 13 amps
Detailed Images of the Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT
More about the Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDGT
Handcrafted & Approved
Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America and approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (Oslo). Only a handful of brewers earn this approval which "ensures that the water extracts the coffee optimally".