Technivorm Moccamaster KBT-741
Our Price Includes:
- Free Ground Shipping Service in Continental US. (Canada, Hawaii, Alaska see below**)
- 1 full pound of freshly roasted coffee from Willoughby's Coffee & Tea
- Packet of Dezcal coffeemaker descaler
- Box of 100 paper coffee filters
About Technivorm Moccamaster KBT-741
As featured in Cook's Illustrated. The KBT-741 has the manual drip stop feature. The same brewer with an automatic brew basket - KBGT-741 - is also available.The KBT-741 is also available in black. Alternately, you may order the Technivorm Moccamaster Thermo CDGT - it is identical except for its appearance, with a round rather than rectangular tower. They are the same width and depth, have the same finish and internal parts, same capacity and use the same carafe. Height of the CDGT is four tenths of inch taller.
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBGT-741 Clubline brewer is a simple, precise and elegant electric drip brewer. No gadgets here. This is a handmade coffeemaker built in Holland. The main asset of the Moccamaster is its ability to maintain perfect brewing temperature throughout the entire brewing cycle, an attribute that has earned it certification from at least two coffee trade associations. This is a quality product, done simply. Specifications are the same the as the Moccamaster Thermo CDGT model - the main differences are in styling. Technivorm brewers have been recommended in articles that appeared in Wine Spectator and Barron's. Both models we offer have stainless thermal carafes.
EVERY 10 CUP TECHNIVORM FROM ROASTMASTERS INCLUDES
** $15.00 shipping discount to Hawaii and Alaska. Enter coupon code SHIPDISC during checkout. For Canada SHIPDISCC.
The KBT-741 has a manual drip stop along with half brew switch on the filter basket.
The KBGT-741 has an automatic drip stop that prevents dripping when the carafe is removed.
Apart from the filter type they are identical.If you have questions please call or write.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
- Approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (Oslo). Only a handful of brewers earn this approval which "ensures that the water extracts the coffee optimally".
- Brews at a consistent 200 degrees batch after batch.
- Brews up to 10 cups. Capacity is 1.25 liters (about 43 ounces). Brew time for a full pot is about 4.75 minutes at drip grind.
- Includes all stainless thermal carafe with 2 lids, a brew-thru and a travel lid. There is no heating element in brewer.
- Filter basket has drip stop.
- Uses paper cone filters (supplied with our offer) or goldfilter.
- Polished aluminum, scratch resistant finish.
- Original "Smitdesign" hand-built by Technivorm of Amerongen, the Netherlands
- Height 15.5"
- Width 11.5"
- Depth 7"
- 9 pounds
- 1400 watts. 13 amps