Fellow Corvo EKG Kettle
About Fellow Corvo EKG Kettle
The Fellow Corvo EKG is an attractive matte black kettle design that stands for its really attractive design, a feature shared by other products from this novel manufacturer. It differs from the Fellow Stagg EKG kettle by having a different pour spout. The Stagg has a thin pourover spout while the Corvo has a broader and triangular shaped spout that dispenses water more quickly. The sleek and minimalist design is an added benefit to this no-mess superb cordless kettle. Designed with ergonomics in mind, the Corvo EKG has a comfortable feel with its solid, weighted handle allowing for a steady, balanced pour. This widely known kettle offers advanced technological features that make for an ideal brew. With its wide temperature range from 135 to 212 degrees F, this versatile kettle can be quickly set to attain correct temperatures for a variety of coffee and tea preparations.
The Corvo EKG allows for a rapid heat up and precise temperature controls with just a click of a button. Anyone using the Corvo EKG can receive real time temperature updates through their bluetooth connected Acaia Brewmaster App. Other impressive features include a hold button, located on the rear of the base, which will maintain desired temperature for up to 60 minutes and its quick heat up time. Overall, this kettle has a competitive edge with its technological advances, variable temperature control, and fetching appearance.
Temperature target, progress indicator, and countdown timer/stopwatch are visible here.
The wired base. Settings are controlled by right front knob. Visible left front display.
- PID controller for precise temperature control
- Celsius / Fahrenheit switch
- 60 minute temperature hold switch
- Brew stopwatch for brew timing when desired
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base.
- Precision pour spout for an even and controlled pour
- Ergonomic design
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- 1200W, 120 volt, 50/60Hz, 9A for a quick heat up time
- Temperature range from 135-212 degrees F/ 57 -100 C
- Capacity: 0.9 liters or 30 ounces water
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- Weight: 2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base)
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.75 x 8 (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 1 year