Thumbnail Filmstrip of Baratza Encore ESP Coffee Grinder Images
About Baratza Encore ESP Coffee Grinder
Introducing the new upgraded Baratza Encore ESP with performance improvements for both espresso grinding and a variety of other brewing methods. As an entry level espresso grinder the ESP includes an easy-to-use interface for at home baristas with a single press of a button. Unique at any price, the grinder devotes part of its grind settings to espresso and the remainder to other brewing styles from Drip to coarser French Press. This grinder is capable of replacing two separate grinders, each doing dedicated work. Such functionality assumes your needs for daily grinding are modest. The design spins off of the prior iteration of Baratza's most successful product, the Encore, but the ESP has more subdued and elegant branding notes.
Baratza has long established itself as innovative, quality manufacturer of electric coffee grinders delivered to consumers with an extremely good value proposition. You get a lot of grinder for the money.
Improvements aimed to increase quality, performance, and comfortability include:
- M2 40mm conical burrs (with quick-release)
- Anti-static 54mm dosing cup
- 58mm adapter
- Longer and quieter operation (with an automatic reset and thermal switch)
- 550 RPM
- 40 grind settings
- Grinding burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein (Europe)
- Balance of grinder manufactured in Taiwan
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 13 x 15 x 34 cm (5.1 x 5.9 x 13.4 in)
- Power: 100-120VAC 50/60HZ, 70W 0.8A
- Features: On/off switch as well as pulse button
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Speed to Grind: 1.3g/sec (Setting 10) - 2.2g/sec (Setting 30)
- No Load Burr Speed: 550RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineering: Seattle, WA, USA
- Manufactured & Assembled: Taiwan
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g (10.6oz)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 120g (4.2oz)
- Burrs: 40mm Conical Steel (M3)
- Dosing Feature: Manual
- Burr Mount: Quick Release
Grind Settings detailed (1-20 for espresso, 21-40 for other brew methods)
Dosing Cup is designed to transfer ground espresso to your 54mm or 58mm portafilter.
Newly designed M1 quick release grinding burrs deliver superior grind consistency.
Warranty: Limited Warranty for Baratza Grinders is 1 year from the original date of purchase. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship (parts and labor) including free ground transportation to and from Baratza's repair facility within the US and Canada.