Thumbnail Filmstrip of Brazil Ipanema Premier Cru Blue C39 Natural Images
About Brazil Ipanema Premier Cru Blue C39 Natural
Ipanema Coffee is a unique company, where innovation, long-term relationships and consistent delivery have been part of their DNA since they were established in 1969, in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Lot: C39
- Variety: Yellow Catuai
- Plot Altitude: 1,076 up to 1,116 meters
- Harvest Method: Selective hand picking
- Harvest Date: Late July - October 2022
- Preparation Method: Natural Cherry with Wild Fermentation
- Pre-drying process : Conventional patio for 70 hours
- Drying Process: Vertical dryers for 122 hours
- Fermentation Process: 48hours
- Storage: Double barrier big bag
- Region: Serra da Mantiqueira - Fazenda Rio Verde
- Sun Facing: Northwest
- Total area: 6.96 hectare
Roasting Notes: Complete the roast before the second crack gets too much under way and extend development time between first and second crack to preserve sweet fruity notes.
Brazil coffee facts:
Population (2006): 188 million people
Coffee Production: 44 million bags (60 kg)
Country bag capacity: 132 pounds - 60 kg
Domestic Consumption: 17 million bags
Coffee Export: 27 million bags
Cultivated Area: 2.83 million hectares (over 7 million acres)
Arabica Introduced: Early 18th century via French Guyana
Specialty Coffee Regions: Parana, Sao Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio De Janeiro, Espirito Santo, Bahia, Pernambuco.
Grades: AA Plus, AA, peaberry
Botanical Varietals: Bourbon, typical, caturra, mondo novo, catuai, maragogype.
Brazil is the world's largest coffee producer, offering a wide variety of taste profiles.