Oxo On Coffee Grinder
About Oxo On Coffee Grinder
This is a very well conceived and executed grinder for the price, as Oxo brings some features found only in more expensive models, if at all. Two notable concepts join a host of other features: 1) an anti-static feature that reduces the mess of grinding and 2) a slow speed motor so coffee does not get heated during the process.
This attractive grinder will be a great addition to your kitchen and provide reliable daily service. Set the grind from very fine to coarse, set the timer for the amount required and repeat each day without the need to reset. You can store coffee in the top if you choose to do so.
- Grind based on the number of cups you want to make or customize your brew by grinding by grams
- High torque/low speed (400 rpm) grinder will not overheat beans, protecting flavor even during extended grinding, and generates minimal static to reduce mess
- Durable 40mm stainless steel conical burrs create a precise, uniform grind for optimal brewing
- Grinder locks into a wide range of settings from fine for espresso to coarse for French press coffee
- Measurements can be fine-tuned to suit your preference
- Hopper holds up to 12 oz of coffee beans
- Grounds container accommodates enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups, and has a narrow top opening for less mess and easy dispensing
- Hopper features a "trap door" to hold beans in when removed
- Hopper keeps harmful UV rays away from coffee beans to keep them fresh longer
- No-bean detector won't let you grind if the hopper is empty, and built-in overheating prevention protects motor for long life
Video: How to Use the Oxo On Grinder