These are our forum rules to which you must agree in order to participate:
This forum is for an exchange of information between those wishing to learn about the forum topics and those willing to provide assistance or advice.
- No posts may contain offensive or profane language.
- No bashing of Roastmasters.com nor any of our competitors. If you have a problem please write to us directly using our contact form and we will do our best to satisfy you. Likewise, if you have a problem with a competitor or manufacturer, please contact them directly. Compliments, however, are graciously accepted.
- No links to outside companies are allowed in posts if they are for commercial gain. No solicitation of our forum members for commercial gain is allowed.
- Be polite and considerate.
- This forum is dedicated to home COFFEE roasting, related equipment, grinding, brewing, etc. Topics unrelated to coffee are discouraged. No politics, etc - there are plenty of other forums where you can discuss such topics.
We reserve the right to delete posts, bar members, edit posts and so forth. We don't want to but we will do so if warranted.
That being said, please enjoy a lively discussion and know that we appreciate your contributions.